- Apparently on Friday, in Ohio, that grace period on Ohio’s ban on texting while driving ends. Good! We need the same thing over here in Kentucky.
- We should probably ban texting and walking too. I’ve had a few people almost run into me because they’re not looking at where they’re going.
- Text language is making us stupid. Spelling correctly doesn’t count anymore?
- When forced to text, I will. I have a friend who never calls me. He always sends a text and I feel like I should answer him back the same way. I’m pretty slow at it. He would probably get a letter from me quicker.
- If a person is talking to me while looking at their cell phone, then they’re not really talking to me.
- I don’t know if I have a camera on my phone. I don’t care enough to find out.
- I found out the other day I can use the internet on my cell phone. Having found this out, I doubt if I’ll ever use it for that.
- If my cell phone had an option of making my coffee in the morning, I would probably use that option.
(Image from Tumblr)