2) People wanting to know what time it is (we can handle this).
3) Meth addicts wanting to make conversation (best to walk away).
4) People wanting to know if they just missed the bus (we can handle this too).
5) People asking where the library is (it’s on Scott).
6) People wanting to sell you bootlegged DVDs (even if you do, say you don’t own a DVD player).
7) Loaves of bread (usually white bread) left on the bus bench (don’t eat it, throw it in the trash).
8) People making conversation to see if you have any pain pills (best to say no).
9) People wanting money (leave it at home).
10) Prostitutes looking you over (you may be a cop).
(Image found on Google)