- I’ve listened to great Jazz Music in clubs in Madison, Wisconsin.
- I’ve smoked marijuana in my life but probably less than you think.
- I’ve smoked a cigarette in a bathroom stall at the O’Hare Airport in Chicago, Illinois.
- I’ve square danced.
- I’ve turned the other cheek—probably too often in my life.
- I’ve slammed a door so hard that it’s glass shattered into little pieces.
- I’ve loved two cats in my life—Dorey and Phoebe—and I still think of them and miss them.
- I’ve written short stories, essays, novellas and novels in my life and have actually made a few bucks doing it—something I never thought would happen.
- I’ve been divorced from my ex-wife now longer than we were married, but we’re still friends and I think we’re both kind of proud of that.
- I’ve found a 10-dollar-bill on the sidewalk when I was totally broke.
- I’ve been to New York City before my legs and walking went to hell and I’m glad I did as it’s a great city.
- I’ve volunteered for AVOC (AIDS Volunteers of Cincinnati) and those were five emotional years I’ve never regretted or forgotten.
- I’ve been loved by a twin brother who loved me more than he loved himself.
- I’ve eaten sushi in Seattle, Washington.
- I’ve pissed out of a bedroom window in a house on Vashon Island outside of Seattle, Washington as the house where I was staying had a mean dog guarding the hallway and would not let me pass to use the bathroom.
- I’ve kissed women who are Country Music stars but it was always their idea to do it.
- I’ve kissed an angel good morning and loved her like the devil when she got back home.
- I’ve met dozens of Country Music stars and at least 80% of them were as nice as they could be.
- I’ve loved rainy, cloudy days in Maine.
- I’ve loved two children in my life—my daughter and my son.
I could probably do at least 10 more, but I’ll quit while I’m ahead.
(Graphic from WordPress.com)