- The last time I was in a McDonald’s was after my second cataract surgery. This has been over two years ago now. My son took me to the surgery and also took me to McDonald’s—the one in Covington, Kentucky. I got a Big Mac, French fries and a Diet Coke. I have no longing desire to go back, but all of it tasted good.
- Hands down, McDonald’s has the best French fries.
- McDonald’s needs to treat their employees better and pay them more. I think we all know that—including the people who run the joint.
- Yes, of course it’s junk food and bad for me (and you), but a Big Mac usually hits the spot. A Quarter Pounder with Cheese is a close second.
- I remember the McDonald’s that used to be in downtown Cincinnati. It was closed after a Hustler store opened next door.
- I went online and looked at their current menu. They got a lot of new sandwiches now—sandwiches I probably will never try. McDonald’s will never turn into a habit for me. I know better.
- OK I admit it. I like the McRib.
- I know McDonald’s offers salads now and I consider most salads healthy, but there is something odd about eating something good for you in a McDonald’s, so I don’t ever plan on getting one there.
- I used to have an office job in Ft. Mitchell, Kentucky and before going in, I sometimes would stop and have breakfast at the McDonald’s located there. Sometimes I would get the sausage burrito, sometimes the Egg McMuffin and hash browns and always the coffee. They have great coffee.
- “Billions and Billions” served. Yeah, we know that.
- They make a good fish sandwich, but they should put it on a wheat bun.
- Ronald McDonald freaks me out. I wouldn’t let him near my kids.
(Graphic from WordPress)